A real definition of “healthy” food needs to face facts:
- 68% of America is overweight or obese.
- Cardiovascular disease is the #1 cause of death in the US.
- Being overweight is strongly linked to cardiovascular disease.
So what makes a food “healthy” then? At Statfoods, we think the answer is clear:
A “healthy” food is one that YOU successfully fit into your habits to help lose fat and maintain a lower weight.
The key to this definition is that it’s all about the individual, it’s about YOU. You are different: different tastes, different work schedule, different shopping habits, different budget.
We made Statfoods based to provide a new “healthy” option for YOU:
- We think that you’re more likely to eat tasty foods, so we make our snacks delicious.
- We think you have a better shot of losing weight if you feel full, so we make our snacks high in protein and fiber to fill you up with less calories.
- We think you like to spend less and eat conveniently, so we make it cheaper and easy to eat on the run.